Fine Art/Help identify Dali painting

I recently saw a painting at an art auction (on a cruise ship... so no guarantees this information is accurate), and I'm trying to find the name of it so I can order a print.  It was supposidly a Dali, and the image was of an older man's head (might have been a 'bust' image).  It used a lot of reds and oranges, and there was almost a fire-like halo around the man's head, with streaks that looked like horns placed near the forehead.  The auctioneer said this was a very famous Dali painting, and that most people thought the man was the devil, but it was actually Moses.  I'm fairly sure the auctioneer was selling a load of crap in terms of authenticity (it was a Park West auction), but hopefully there actually IS a painting out there that matches this description.  Any help would be appreciated.

I won't make negative comments about another dealer.  I work with The Salvador Dali Society, our history is very good and we go the extra mile to have works authenticated by the right people.

I have a catalog with 700 images I can send you, ALL DALI.

Your description sounds like "The Watcher" but you mentioned Moses?

I'll check a few images I think it might be.

If you want to discuss collecting Dali and request a catalog, call 888-888-DALI  Ext. 204 or ask for Dan Twyman  

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.