Fine Art/Icart Picture Stamp - Atelier

Question
I have an Icart picture of "Coursings II".  It has an embossed Atelier stamp in the lower left hand corner with a date of 1908.  Have you seen this stamp before? Is it genuine?

Answer
Hello John,  Please confirm the spelling of the title?  What is its provenance? Have you read the excellent advice provided by John Bates owner of Lockport Street Gallery in Plainfield, Il http://www.lockportstreetgallery.com/icartinfo5.htm ?  Cheers, Brent

John - How am I supposed to answer your question - Have you seen this stamp before?  You did not supply an image.  Did you read the article I referred you onto?  How can I determine if something is genuine without knowing what you are asking about?  I asked you to confirm the spelling of the title because I could not find the title as part of Icart's listed works. The problem with not being able to respond back to me is not something I can control so I suggest you point this out to AllExperts admin not provide negative feedback....  Thank you, Brent

Brent Luebke