Fine Art/Piccaso mother and child

Question
I have been given a (picasso?) By a friend whom bought a house full of art work.  She gave me a Mother with child it looks like it is done in water color,but I could be wrong.  It is signed Picasso and under it has the number 22 on it.  It is in a frame and I would hate to open it without someone who knows what they are doing.
Is this real? and what would it be worth?
It looks like the one on ART.com
Thank you for any help you could give me.

Answer
Seems like I already answered this question?  Anyway, you need proper authenticity and there are only a few people that can do that.

The internet is the last place to buy fine art, quite a few fakes.
You will see Picasso images on many websites, means nothing.

What do you want to do with the art?  Are you ready to spend some money having it authenticated?

You can reply to my personal email address: collectdali@aol.com

Dan  

Dan Twyman