Fine Art/Please help me identify E. B. Courvoisier charcoal

Question
It looks to me like a charcoal drawing.  On the front of the picture in the lower right hand corner, it seems to me that there is a charcoal signature with somewhat of a bubbley way of writing at least the first letter of one of the names -- I can't be sure, and can't quite make it out.  However when I took a photo with the flash - it seems to begin to show up a bit more.  On the rear left corner on the back is a sticker which says E. B. Courvoisier 315-317 Suuter St Near Grant  (can't make out the next two letters - seem to be WE or SE?) the San Francisco then Frame Maker - Art Dealer.  The paper on the back is very old, somewhat brittle and a bit torn in places.  The frame is wood, glass covers the charcoal.  The wood is a bit worn in places.  The number 8787 is hand-written on the right hand side of the sticker on back.  There are no stickers having to do with Walt-Disney.  The paper on the back is very old and brittle and seals the charcoal drawing into the frame, so except for some wear and tear, it appears very old and untampered.  

Answer
My profile mentions that I am a Salvador Dali expert and have experience with other 20th century masters. This is outside my area.
There seem to be a few experts here at allexperts that have answered similar questions in the past, have you send the question to them?

Dan

Dan Twyman