Fine Art/bernard buffet 1955 head of the clown

Question
I have a painting numbered 120 with numbers in sequence on two sides of the frame. Would you know the estimated value please

Answer
I am familiar with the artist. The reason art appraisers charge a fee is because the owner of the art might need to turn in a claim some day or sell the art and want to know a fair market value. Art appraisers will ask for proper Authenticity before doing an appraisal. I don't know of any way to obtain these documents for free. Also, the time involved can be quite extensive. When it comes to fine art, I don't do "ball park figures"

Dan

Dan Twyman