Fine Art/francoise deberdt etching

Question
hi...picked up a francoise deberdt ecthing titled "Le Paradis",it is numbered 19/120,and signed in pencil...there was a certificate of authenticity on the back from park west galleries...i contacted them and said its older then their records....so they didn't know...any information would be great...will send pictures of etching and cert......thank you soooo much ...mark m.

Answer
The artist is listed on a few auction sites and there is info in a few books, but I'm not sure it will be enough to answer questions you have. Park West is still in business as you know and that makes them the best place to go for answers. If they are not willing or able to help, I'm not sure what I can do?

Dan

Dan Twyman