Fine Art/hans zatzka

Question
QUESTION: do you know if this painter did a painting of the holy family ie Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I have found one without Joseph which is on the web sites, but I cannot find one with Joseph, which we have a copy of?

ANSWER: I would suspect so as that was the subject matter of many of the artists works. There is quite a bit online about this artist.
Type Hans Zatzka art into google and do a search of the images.
It's a bit outside my area, but I do seem to get quite a few questions about the artist.

Dan

QUESTION: Hi Dan

I have already checked images on line thoroughly but I cannot find a picture by this artist with all three persons of the Holy Family. Do you know who may be more able to answer this one please.

regards
joe

Answer
It really comes down to research.  How bad do you want the information? Any of us here at allexperts can answer basic questions, but getting into specifics requires research unless the expert has a photographic memory. Art consultants charge fees if they have to spend more that a few minutes working for someone.

I am a full time art broker specializing in Salvador Dali and cannot take the time to research this.

Please ask other experts and see if they know the info off the top of their heads.

Dan

Dan Twyman