Fine Art/hans zatzka

Question
i have a painting by Hans Zatzka that was giving to me by my father , he got it from his mother who recieved it from her mother. the only thing i know about it is my great grand mother bought it with her when she came to the U.S.from Austria. It is a painting of The Last Supper by HAns Zatzka I am trying to get some kind of value on it for insurance reasons. I hope you can help me.

Answer
So I take it you have a "hand me down"....Just kidding.

I have been asked this question before, but info on this is easy to find, so I'm not sure why I keep getting the same question?

Art appraisers charge fees.  I cannot do a free appraisal for fine art.

If you want to obtain correct paperwork, send a request to:

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman