Fine Art/huldah 7773 Cafe promenade

Question
My grandmother has given me her Huldah which was bought for her almost 50 years ago by my grandfather. They lived in NY at the time and there is a card on the back of the image that says Artist: Huldah Print number : 7773 Title: Cafe Promenade. there is a small red printing below that saying NYGS does this mean it is likely a print from the New York Graphical Society? Is there a chance it is an original? how will i know, and also the frame is beautiful off white with gold embelishments... if you have any idea how i can tell, and what the value might be, I am curious.

Thank you in advance.

Answer
I'm not sure if your asking me if it's an original one of a kind or an original lithograph. If it says "print" and has an edition number, then it's part of a larger edition and the values can be all over the map. The only way to get the details you are asking for is to research the piece. That takes time.

Dan

Dan Twyman