Fine Art/picasso

While starting the long process of authenticating a possible Picasso, I stumbled across an entry posted by Kevin on 5/22/08. I was amazed to see the photo, as it is identical to mine. The only difference could be a slight variation in the signature. Could Picasso have produced a number of these without numbering them? Please help.  Thank you, John

Hello John,

Can you send me clear high resolution photos of your Picasso? It would be good to have the full view as well as a clear close up of the edge of a part of the image. I'll see if I can help.

Overall, there are many prints of Picasso's that have an unnumbered and unsigned release as well as the numbered/signed edition.

You can email the photos to:

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.