Fine Art/picasso

Question
Dolly,
While starting the long process of authenticating a possible Picasso, I stumbled across an entry posted by Kevin on 5/22/08. I was amazed to see the photo, as it is identical to mine. The only difference could be a slight variation in the signature. Could Picasso have produced a number of these without numbering them? Please help.  Thank you, John

Answer
Hello John,

Can you send me clear high resolution photos of your Picasso? It would be good to have the full view as well as a clear close up of the edge of a part of the image. I'll see if I can help.

Overall, there are many prints of Picasso's that have an unnumbered and unsigned release as well as the numbered/signed edition.

You can email the photos to: dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley