Fine Art/a watercolour painting or print?

Question
i was going through my uncles old house after he died 20 years ago with family members doing a clean up and i saved a picture from the rubbish heap it looks quite old and would be a watercolour or a print of a water colour. the only indication of the artist is a funny looking initials R.F ? in the bottom right hand corner NO DATE.
the picture is of a house or mill in an australian bush scene i would say it was circa 1920-1940 but i realy love this artwork and would like to know who the artist is or was
can you help me in any way
kindest regards richard

Answer
The last few times I helped someone in this situation, the art turned out to be production art. It takes quite a bit of research to find answers if we have only initials to work with.

Look for any small writing on the back or anywhere arond the edges of the image.  A copywrite etc.

Dan

Dan Twyman