Fine Art/ALLEXPERTS

Question
SEASCAPE PAINTING
SEASCAPE PAINTING  
Hello, I'm trying to determine the name of the artist on the attached painting. I've spent hours staring at this signature and can't make sense of it, especially with the slash, or what appears to be a slash at the end of the name. Any reply will be greatly appreciated! ~ Thanks! ~ Tim ~ Texarkana, Ar.

Answer
Hi Tim,

I can try to help you identify your artist if you can send me clear, high resolution jpeg close up image of the signature attached to an email to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.

Please send clear and sharp images that are in focus. I'll do my best to help you out.

Best regards,

Dolly  

Dolly D Headley