Fine Art/Barday Hand Colored Lithograph Titled Calvaire de Pleyben

Barday Hand Colored Lithograph
Barday Hand Colored Li  
What is the value of this lithograph, the image measures 6 5/8 inches wide by 9 inches high, title and signature were done by hand. I found information on the internet that five of Barday's lithographs are on loan to the San Francisco Museum of Fine Arts from the California Public Library.

What your asking for is an art appraisal. That takes time and research and art appraisers charge fees. If the Fine Art Museum in SF has works that are of the same paper, same artist and everything matches, it is worth it to have it authenticated and appraised. If you have a decorative copy, then of course there is little value.

If you want a referral to an art appraiser, send an email request to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.