Fine Art/Is This a Dali?

Question
Possible Dali
Possible Dali  
I came across the following image.  (My apologies for the poor quality of the image.)  It appears to be an intaglio.  I think it's by Dali and I have been to every Dali site and every on-line Dali gallery I can find on the internet without being able to confirm that.  However, as  Dali was one of the most prolific artists of the twentieth century, perhaps it's not that surprising I could not find this image among his works:

http://i26.tinypic.com/30iv046.jpg

(I'm also attaching the same image.)

Finally I sent an inquiry to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL, but the curator there did not recognize it.

However, I still can't get past the idea that it's a Dali, maybe even a self-portrait.  

I was hoping you might know something about it.

Thanks.

Answer
I'm not sure why you think it's a Dali? The Dali works I have seen and sold, all have black ink linework. I have been selling Dali works for many years and do not recognize this from the images sent?

While it is possible, much more research would have to be done.

Dan

Dan Twyman