Fine Art/Dali Don Quichotte print

Question
Hi, I received a gift of a Dali print of Don Quichotte a number of years ago.    It is 18-3/4" wide x 22-7/8" high. That is the size of the image, the paper is larger.  It is numbered in pencil on the lower left, 113/300 and signed on lower right in pencil. I found an identical one at the following website:

http://www.lockportstreetgallery.com/Dalis/DonQ/DonQ.jpg

It is printed on Arches paper, and had a certificate attached written in French with an address in Paris. That's all I know about it. I would like to know if it is worth getting authenticated or if it could be one of the many fakes I've heard so much about. I appreciate any assistance you may offer.  Thanks very much.
Genevieve

Answer
That is a plate signed print from 1957. Of coure it would have to be examined. They are not the high dollar pieces, but I have sold them from time to time over the years.

If your selling it, send the image and all details to:

collectdali@aol.com

I'll see what I can do.

Dan

Dan Twyman