Fine Art/Dali-mixed media print-King Solomon

My uncle died in 2003-he had a Dali mixed media print, which is one of six, from "Song of Songs"-while I realized, after he left it to me, that there were many forgeries, I had it authenticated-it has, if you removed the back of the frame, the text from that version (it is really yellow from age), it has the EA symbol on it, and my uncle, who was a Vice-President of Prentice Hall at one time, and lived in New York City, bought it in the 70's-I wish I were here to know where, but since he had been acquainted with Dali-I have no idea-but I was wondering of its value-I have only the one-I know it is not a forgery-I have Albert Fields book, which tells about that series-apparently, from reading some of your questions, these are very abundant-so I wanted to know:  (1) how many of these did Dali produce, and (2) who could tell me of its value-thank you.

There are many available that are NOT fake, you simply have to verify watermarks and other identifying marks. To speed things up, I should refer you to the correct people in NY so you can get correct paperwork and info. I can tell you edition size etc., but that does not mean it applies to what you have. I'd have to verify that what you have is authentic.  Send a request to: and ask for a referral to have your work examined, I will get back to you with the referral. I ask this because I don't want to post it here.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.