Fine Art/Julien Celos Signed Lithograph?

Julien Celos Hand colored Etching
Julien Celos Hand colo  
Last year I purchased this piece of artwork at a peddlers fair for 20 dollars. I am not sure if it is a print or a lithograph or Etching but it seems to be hand colored. It is in it's original frame. It is signed in pencil at the bottom, The first word I cannot read, but I believe it begins with an "A"? The rest says, Julien Celos. And above that there is a Etching that says: EJS Mfg Co.

I was wondering if you could tell me a little more information of this piece as well as it's overall value.  

The artists works have sold at auction and through galleries, but those appear to be original works. If you have a hand coloered engraving or etching that is signed by the artist, then you bought it for a low price, although it's a funny market for these types of things. I have seen old engravings at yard sales for $1.00
The work falls into a niche market, so from the info provided, It does not seem you have a high end work. An official appraiser would have to do research for you.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.