Fine Art/Karl May paintings

I came across a question someone posed to you in October, 2006, about a Karl May painting of a monk. It was interesting to me because my father is in possession of many paintings by a Karl May. He was originally from Germany, and became a good friend of my father's in the 60's when we lived north of Montreal, Quebec.
We have always wondered about any value associated with these paintings, some oils, some watercolours. Do you know anything about this Karl May, and what would you require from us to help with our search?
Thank you so much.

Dear Vivian,

I hope this finds you well. It will be necessary for me to learn more about your collection before I can give you an informed answer. If you can; please contact me at I can then assess the scope of your project.

Best regards,

On the side; I love your name. It is my mothers, my sisters, and my nieces name. It is a family feminine moniker.

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.