Fine Art/Karl May paintings

Question
Hello,
I came across a question someone posed to you in October, 2006, about a Karl May painting of a monk. It was interesting to me because my father is in possession of many paintings by a Karl May. He was originally from Germany, and became a good friend of my father's in the 60's when we lived north of Montreal, Quebec.
We have always wondered about any value associated with these paintings, some oils, some watercolours. Do you know anything about this Karl May, and what would you require from us to help with our search?
Thank you so much.
Vivian

Answer
Dear Vivian,

I hope this finds you well. It will be necessary for me to learn more about your collection before I can give you an informed answer. If you can; please contact me at dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. I can then assess the scope of your project.

Best regards,
Dolly

On the side; I love your name. It is my mothers, my sisters, and my nieces name. It is a family feminine moniker.

Dolly D Headley