Fine Art/Kolo Moser

Question
I have recently come across a painting signed by Kolo Moser. It does not appear to be like many of his others that I can easily "google" online, however, the signature looks the same. It is on canvas, but it is quite long (vertical), approximately ?4feet tall and it is exclusively of flowers, mostly purple. I see this at a thrift store, but I am not sure of it's authenticity. It appears to be original, however. Could you please help? It is hanging up high, so I can't give exact measurements. Thank you.

Answer
He was a graphic artist who did a variety of designs and styles, so a floral is not that far fetched. When you consider his contribution to the world of graphics and art, I doubt you will find an original in a thrift shop, but you never know. Of course I am not there to examine it, so I cannot say.

Dan

Dan Twyman