Fine Art/Marc Chagall

My name is Anthony and I am currently in possession of a print by Marc Chagall, which is the same image used on the cover of the book "Posters And Personality" by Chagall and Joseph K. Foster.  I was hoping you might be able to provide me with some information regarding this image, mostly, the title of the piece.  Please, any information you can provide would be extremely helpful; I have not been able to find any details about this print other than that it was used for the cover of this book. I am not asking for any info about the value of this work.

Thank you for your help

I know the book, funny thing, I looked at all the "Lovers" images I have in books etc. as it is a familiar Chagall theme, but no results?? I called a friend that is in the rare art book business, he knows the book, but same situation, does not know the nam of the image?  I will have to keep digging. As for value, the book sells from $40.00 to $200.00 depends on the condition.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.