Fine Art/Need artist signature identified

Question
Cecilia Metella painting
Cecilia Metella painti  
Could you please help me idenitfy this artist signature?
These oil paintings where purchased in Italy in the '60's if that helps.  I was referred to you and I had previously sent you an email to another address for you but found this website finally and decided to send through here.
Thank You

Answer
Dear Debra,

I hope you are doing well. I will try to help you identify the artists signature, but I will need very clear high resolution images of the entire painting, the back, and several close ups of the signature. I tried to enlarge the photos you sent and they are far to blurry to see anything. Put your camera setting on the highest quality resolution and if necessary, steady the camera on a tripod or support. It is going to be difficult to read, but I will give it a try! Email to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley