Fine Art/Paul Signac

Question
P. Signac
P. Signac  
QUESTION: Is this a sample of his work?, or is it his work?

ANSWER: Brenda, you sent me a poor image and a very limited question?
Not sure how I can be of help.

Dan

QUESTION: Dan, This image is very good, no complaints to date. Are you able to verify the signature. I'm straigt to the point. Are you able to authenticate if this is the artist signature or attributed to or a fake? Or can you refer the question to one who can.

Answer
If anyone tells you they can authenticate the signature from the photograph you sent, then they are mis-leading you. An expert needs to examine the work in person to determine the origin of the signature. Look for printed dots by using a jewlers loup or magnifying glass. Fine art authentication takes many hours of work and there are fees, I don't know of anyone in the industry that does Free appraisals and authenticity. There are plenty of people out there that want to charge you money to tell you what you want to hear, I'm just trying to be honest.

Dan

Dan Twyman