Fine Art/W H Trood "Puppy Class"

Question
Hello, I hope you can help me with this. I have an old framed print, which appears to have been signed in pencil, W H Trood, no date. The painting is of a group of 9 dogs on a table and there is a sign in the corner the reads "Puppy Class". It is in relatively good shape, both print and frame. The actual print is about 9" x 18" (just an estimate as I can't seem to find a ruler) and looks like it is mounted to a matte of some sort. Is there any value to this ? Thank you for any assistance you can provide or direction you can point me for additional research. Dave

Answer
The artists works sell for various prices. I beleive there are original graphics and then cheap copies. I have no way of knowing what you have as I have not examined it.

There are dealers that sell this sort of thing, I am an expert in the 20th Century Masters, so I don't have a referral for this type of art.

Dan

Dan Twyman