Fine Art/currier and ives prints

I have 2 currier and ives prints that I am having trouble finding information about, they were both framed in NYC by the Fleck Brothers. The Roadside Mill dated 1868 and The River Side date unknown, they are small in size. The Roadside Mill has entered into congress and the NYC address, the River Side has nothing but the address. there are no names of the artist on either, I do believe they are original based on the research I have found, which has been very little.  I am wondering what a value on these prints would be?  They are in almost perfect condition, no tears, ect.  I believe they have been framed for a very long time, and kept out of sunlight. could you please let me know what you think?  I am especially interested in the River Side, because it has not come up in my searches but once or twice, and one site said it is a rare print?

Currier & Ives prints have been reproduced so many times over the years, it creates confusion as to what is of value and what is decorative. As a general rule, if you have a hand signature and pencil numbers, then it's worth persuing. If you have unsigned decorative art, it is low end. I cannot say without examining the works.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.