Fine Art/huldah painting

I have a huldah painting of a young girl with a flowered hat and a green dress with a blue bow around her neck. The pictures size is 4x5 I was wondering how old it is and if its worth any thing thank-you deb

Dear Debora,

I checked the auctions of Cherry Jeffe Huldah and the smallest paintings (oil on canvas) documented were 6 x 5 inches and 7 x 6 inches. The auction price range for these small paintings of young ladies is $150-350.
Huldah's paintings of young ladies beautifully dressed and wearing hats, such as yours, were painted in Paris during the 1950's and 1960's.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.