Fine Art/huldah painting

Question
I have a huldah painting of a young girl with a flowered hat and a green dress with a blue bow around her neck. The pictures size is 4x5 I was wondering how old it is and if its worth any thing thank-you deb

Answer
Dear Debora,

I checked the auctions of Cherry Jeffe Huldah and the smallest paintings (oil on canvas) documented were 6 x 5 inches and 7 x 6 inches. The auction price range for these small paintings of young ladies is $150-350.
Huldah's paintings of young ladies beautifully dressed and wearing hats, such as yours, were painted in Paris during the 1950's and 1960's.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley