Fine Art/Just need artists name if possible

3 Pieces of Artwork.  Looking  for a name only
3 Pieces of Artwork.  
I am finishing dispersing the last of the family estate and have three pieces I cannot identify.

All three pieces were purchased in Chicago when my brother worked for the Tribune.

The multi-layer piece mounted in the plastic case was purchased at Marshall-Fields Gallery around 1980.  I stumbled across the artist by accident once during a web search for other items and did not mark the page.  He is still practicing his art and I think has the an A or S in his initials.

The second piece is a numbered woodblock print that was purchased in a gallery on State Street, early 1980's as well.

And the last piece, a "Moroccan Theme" - I do not believe this to be a print; but a signed limited edition - could be wrong.  I cannot even begin to decipher the signature.

It would be very helpful to have just a name and I can do the rest.

David A. Edgerton

My area is more the Masters of the 20th Century. The works look like contemporary regional works. This a tough road to go, becuase you have to find someone that will recognize the works or you have to search throuh endless images. If there is any writing on the back or you can contact the gallery they were purchased from, that would be the best bet to start tracking them down. I have been looking at works of art for over 20 years now, and simply do not recognize these images.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.