Fine Art/painting identification

Question
I have an oil painting of what appears to be a victorian downtown street with
gentlemen and ladies hand in hand and a a street car in the background and
signed by artist either fuller or Muller the f or m looks like a number seven that
is what i am having trouble with. Any thoughts on artist

Answer
Hello Diana,

I can try to help you identify your artist if you can send me clear, high resolution jpeg images attached to an email to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.
Please include full images of the front, back, and a couple of close ups of the signature. Include close ups of any other writing as well. Please send clear and sharp images that are in focus. I'll do my best to help you out.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley