Fine Art/painting identification

I have an oil painting of what appears to be a victorian downtown street with
gentlemen and ladies hand in hand and a a street car in the background and
signed by artist either fuller or Muller the f or m looks like a number seven that
is what i am having trouble with. Any thoughts on artist

Hello Diana,

I can try to help you identify your artist if you can send me clear, high resolution jpeg images attached to an email to
Please include full images of the front, back, and a couple of close ups of the signature. Include close ups of any other writing as well. Please send clear and sharp images that are in focus. I'll do my best to help you out.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.