Fine Art/Artist of my painting

Question
My drawing/painting
My drawing/painting  
QUESTION: just wondering if anyone can help me out in finding out the artist of this drawing/pastel painting have had itfor years.i have a close up shot of the signature on it if needed.

ANSWER: Hello Joanne,  What is it's provenance?  Is there any information on the back of the work itself?  An image of the signature may help so please include it with your reply.  Cheers, Brent

oil pastel signature
oil pastel signature  
QUESTION: im really not sure of the provenance?I am located in new south wales australia and purchased here at a antique store they didnt know much about this artwork either i know its done in oil pastels in a sealed frame. The back of it is has brown paper on the back of it i can pull it off and have a look. i uploaded a pic of the signature.thanks joanne

Answer
Hello Joanne,  I am not sure, but having said that, I am not that familiar with artists from your continent. I suggest you show it to an art dealer in your local area that knows the 60/70's period.  If I think of anything further I will contact you back.  All the best, Brent

Brent Luebke