Fine Art/Barday Signed Colored Lithograph

Question
Barday Lithograph
Barday Lithograph  
The image measures 6 5/8 inches wide by 9 inches high, the frame measures 10 1/2" wide by 13" high. The title is handwritten lower left and signature lower right. I found information on the internet that five of Barday's lithographs are on loan to the San Francisco Museum of Fine Arts from the California Public Library. What would be the value of this "mystery person's" art?

Answer
"Mystery Person"??  Not sure what you mean.

Barday works start at low prices and go from there.

I have only investigated this one time in the past, so this is not really my area, but there is enough online and in a few books to support the idea that it's worth researching. Of course research takes time, so that is the only obstacle we face.

Dan

Dan Twyman