Fine Art/Chagall : Bouquet over the City 381/500

Question
Chagall Bouquet Over the City 381/500
Chagall Bouquet Over t  
I purchased a piece of art about 15 years ago (I think I paid $600) at an auction and I lost
the original paperwork.  There is a sticker on the back which says: Chagall Bouquet Over the City 381/500 40264.
There is another sticker that says Museum Mounted 100% Rag Backed.  The unframed art measures 27.5 inches wide by 23 inches high.  It is mounted and inside a gold frame.  Is this a lithograph? What is the value? What is the best way to sell it? Do I need to get a certificate of authenticity?

Answer
Yes, you have a print/lithograph. I would have to examine it to know if it is hand made by the artist or a copy. The information you are asking for is not available for free. Appraisals and authenticity are done by certified experts and they charge fees.
I can present it to our buyer and see if there is interest.

Send images and all text to:

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman