Fine Art/Chagall lithograph

No name
No name  
         I am hopeing that you can help me to identify this lithograph. It appears to be signed by marc chagall but it does not look like anything he ever painted. I am enclosing the image in question and the signature in pencil in the lower right hand corner.I hope you can solve this mystery because it is driving me crazy do tot the fact that the signature seems to be his. Thanks in advance. Brian R

ANSWER: Chagall signatures say "Marc Chagall" in most cases.

QUESTION: Ok , Since you dont have the official cataloug for all chagall litho's raisonee can you please give me the Email adress to Alan klevit as he has the cataloug and may be able to better help me..Thanks for your assistance.. Brian R

Brian, it looks like your confusing this post with another. We did not talk about the official cataloug for Chagall. Alan Klevits books are online, I don't agree with everything in them as I myself help collectors obtain works and have for over 25 years now. I have sold authentic works by Chagall and have examined his signature up close.
The signatures I have looked at do not match the one in your photo.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.