Fine Art/Degas Litho

I recently came across a Degas Lithograph on Velin d' Arches paper, from the limit edition of 305, signed in stone, authenticated by Nathan Daniel Isen. I would like to get it checked and appraised to see what value, if any, it has. I live in San Francisco. Do you know of an appraiser of Degas in the area that you would recommend to take a look or if there are any other free services that can help me?

Dear John,

Bonhams holds free appraisal days monthly at their variuos locations. You are in luck as their next appraisal day in San Francisco is in a few days. I have listed the information below. You can also visit their website at

Auction Appraisal Event
3 Sep 2008, 09:30 - 12:30, San Francisco 9:30 - 12:30
220 San Bruno Ave.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.