Fine Art/Help identifying signature and medium.

Question
3 images in 1
3 images in 1  
Help identifying signature and medium. I bought this framed picture at the flea market. It is signed in pencil in lower corner. If your facing the picture it would be your right lower corner which is the pictures left lower corner. The other lower corner is numbered 50/44. I think it is a print of the original. I'm guessing otherwise known as a litheograph.It has a 64 next to the signature i assume dating it to 1964. If I have my facts right. I am unsure what the medium of the original and cant figure out what the signature says. I cant even tell what letter the last name starts with. I can send better pictures but for the time being i combined 2 close ups of the signature bellow a picture of the picture. Thank you for your time in advance and sorry for my lack of art knowledge. I can send better pictures if necessary.sincerly, Zoe Hunter

Answer
My profile mentions that I am a Dali expert and work with other masters of the 20th Century, so this is not a work I have seen before.
The edition number should be 44 over 50. Why is it reversed? Publisher decision? Is it European? Why artists do not want us to recognize their signature is a mystery to me. If the original owner loses the paperwork and sells the piece, it makes things very difficult. I suspect much research has to be done to answer your questions.

Dan

Dan Twyman