Fine Art/Identification of artist

Question
I have a large painting, impressionist in nature- pale blue throughout-darker blue highlights on painted figures. Bathers lolling and walking on the beach, three sailboats on the water- a bridge off into the horizon-a number of cabanas. Two people with faint orange highlights-one on the head. Large, pole planted in the beach. Possible light house on far horizon. Some people fully dressed. Two dogs in lower left hand corner.

Artist name (mostly indistinguisable-appears to be: HLN DO_YLOUS?

Thanks for the immense favor!!

Answer
Describing a painting without sending an images, is like humming a song to someone and hoping they might recognize it. It is very difficult to help you this way.

The artists name you sent is not listed anywhere that I can find?

There are other art experts here at allexperts, I am a Dali expert.

Please take a digital image of the work and post it for the other experts to see.

Dan

Dan Twyman