Fine Art/Identify artist

Question
Madonna and child
Madonna and child  
QUESTION: I have a picture which I have found in my attic. There is a name on the bottom it,I can figure out it has "Nemethy-ne U..." the last part is hard to understand it may be flora.I think it is a picture of Madonna and Child. It is a beautiful picture and any information would be greatly appreciated

ANSWER: Hello Stephanie,  It is very difficult to determine the identity of an artist by only looking at what may be their signature on a painting.  Please provide an image of the entire painting.  What size is it?  Medium?  Provenance?  Cheers, Brent

Madonna and Child
Madonna and Child  
QUESTION: Brent
Here is the picture.You requested hope you can help me in ID the artist

Answer
Hello Stephanie,  I cannot identify the artist, but most likely Hungarian, because of the partial name supplied, and late 19th Century, because of its style.  What you have is some type of reproduction for it is basically black and white.  Have you taken it out of the frame?  What size is it?  Please attach an image of the signature area once you have it taken out of the frame.   Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke