Fine Art/Julian Rhinehardt

Question
Back around 1971 I purchased a large oil on canvas painting for my mother.  The signature is "Julian Rhinehardt" and this particular scene is a moonlit woodlands scene with snow cover.

Searching the internet, I only find one reference to Julian at an art auction site.  They list their piece as "Moonlit landscape with water", so I'm thinking this might be close and from the same artist.  Unfortunately for me, to get further information they want me to subscribe for several hundred $$!

Any help on information on this artist greatly appreciated!  

Answer
Yes I know the site. Many in the industry subscribe and pay the fees to have access to auction results.

Being that there is no info online, that leaves us to books about the artist and finding auction or sales results that are not online.

These things take time and research.

My reference books have more to do with Dali and other 20th Century masters as that is the industry I am in.

I suggest finding rare book dealers that specialize in art and starting there. If you cannot find any, I can give you a few referrals via email.

Dan

Dan Twyman