Fine Art/LAUTREC

Question
I HAVE A SIGNED LITHOGRAPH OF YVETTE GUILBERT, IT HAS ON THE BACK A PIECE OF PAPER WITH A SIGNATURE OF AUTHENTICITY WE CAN NOT READ THE NAME OF THE AUTHENTICATER. I DID RESEARCH AND FOUND HIS SIGNATURE IT LOOKS REAL TO MY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING AT EYES. COULD THIS BE A REAL PIECE?

Answer
Dear Pamela,

It would take personal inspection for anyone to tell you if you have an original. However, I will be happy to take a look at the photos and give you an opinion. If so, email CLEAR images of the entire print, close ups of any signatures and writing and the COA. Also send your research on the COA. You can send them to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. Also include the print dimensions.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley