Fine Art/Michael Delacroix print

Question
Michael Delacroix Print
Michael Delacroix Prin  
I have a Michael Delacroix print and would like to find out anything you may know about it (maybe a title or a name and what type of print) and approximately how much it is worth today.  It is signed in the lower right corner and numbered 122 / 150 in the lower left corner.  It is a view of Paris shops from the River Seine, showing a man in a rowboat and two river boats named Dieu Aide and Antoinette tied to the seawall.  You can see reflections in the river of the buildings, people walking in front of them, and two men and a dog fishing from the seawall.  Some of the shop names are Laiterie Parisienne, Beurre Oeufs Fromages, Cremerie Moderne, A La Marine and Hotel Du Nord.  This print has been professionally framed with two outer matte borders.  The print appears to be about 26” wide x 22” tall, although I can’t tell for sure because part of the white border would be under the matte.  Anything that you can tell me about this piece would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Steve Johnston

Answer
Hello Steve,  My expertise is not in reproduction art.  Your print by Michel (not Michael) Delacroix is titled Antoniette and it was printed in 1985.  Assuming it is an original print and that it is in perfect condition, it has a fair market value of approximately US$2,000.00.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke