Fine Art/Painting of woman in 1800's(?) attire

I have a painting of a woman in a hat. There are people in the background, 2 people standing and 2 sitting on a large wheeled cart. There is a signature or letters in the upper right hand coner  L'Abu   or l'Abcc  or l'Abll. Do you have any Idea of who the artist is or any info about this painting?
Thank you!

Hello Ajike,  If you are able to include an image of the work, please do so.  Thank you, Brent

Follow up - Thank you for the image.  I have seen the work before....but I do not know who painted it.  Are you sure yours in an original?  Brent

Follow up 2 - I do not have enough information to determine its value for I need to know who created it and if it is an original.  Thank you for your rating.  Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.