Fine Art/Painting of woman in 1800's(?) attire

Question
I have a painting of a woman in a hat. There are people in the background, 2 people standing and 2 sitting on a large wheeled cart. There is a signature or letters in the upper right hand coner  L'Abu   or l'Abcc  or l'Abll. Do you have any Idea of who the artist is or any info about this painting?
Thank you!

Answer
Hello Ajike,  If you are able to include an image of the work, please do so.  Thank you, Brent

Follow up - Thank you for the image.  I have seen the work before....but I do not know who painted it.  Are you sure yours in an original?  Brent

Follow up 2 - I do not have enough information to determine its value for I need to know who created it and if it is an original.  Thank you for your rating.  Brent

Brent Luebke