Fine Art/Painting of woman in 1800's(?) attire

Question
I have a painting of a woman in a hat. There are people in the background, 2 people standing and 2 sitting on a large wheeled cart. There is a signature or letters in the upper right hand coner  L'Abu   or l'Abcc  or l'Abll. Do you have any Idea of who the artist is or any info about this painting?
Thank you!

Answer
My profile mentions that I am a Dali expert and have experience in the Chagall, Miro and Picasso world as well.

I have seen this style of art many times, but off the top of my head, I do not recognize the work.

Please post the question with other experts here at allexperts.com. We try to help as much as possible, but the art world is VAST.

Dan

Dan Twyman