Fine Art/Song of the Lark

Question
Song of the Lark
Song of the Lark  
I have a picture entitled "Song of the Lark" by Breton.  It is done on paper that looks like water color paper to me.  It does not have dots or any kind of indention around the picture. It has a little water damage on the edges. I know that the original is in color, but this one is in sepia.  I've attached a couple of photos.  I paid 10 cents for it at a yard sale about 30 yrs. ago.  Just wondering if it's worth anything.

Answer
If it's over 100 years old, it is an antique print, that makes it a collectable. Collectable prints do not sell in the high dollars in most cases. You can take it to someone that sells etchings and ask if they think it is an engraving, etching or is it an old photo lithograph? You probably already know this but:
Jules Breton
[French Realist Painter, 1827-1906]

I would have to research this more, but I suspect there are books about the artist, and as I was able to find your image while doing a bit of research, I suspect we can track back to the source of your work.

Dan

Dan Twyman