Fine Art/artwork

Question
Adler print
Adler print  
I have two pieces of art, one was left to us by a dear friend who passed away (80 yrs of age). He was from Sweden or Germany. The back of the print says "of value" and it says it was brought over by grandpa Adler, (family name)from Wipkingen ZH...the picture is of a town it seems pencil drawing and it has mountains in the background.
On the bottom of the drawing are the words (I think this is how it is spelled) Ibonniel, bei Rlosters or it could be Klosters on the other side of the drawing reads original radierning v.16 Bisig.
We also picked up a print it is a water colour and it is of the Amiens Cathedral, signed E Sharland. should we have these appraised and insured?
Thank you
Jeanni

Answer
Hello Jeanni,  Both are reproductions, prints, of some type.  Not sure who created the one you included the image of but the other, Rheims Cathedral, is by Edward Sharland, see one of my previous answers for complete details http://en.allexperts.com/q/Fine-Art-3122/Edward-W-Sharland-etching.htm .  I suggest you ask your insurance broker if they want them to be appraised and then insured.  Cheers, Brent  

Brent Luebke