Fine Art/corot - lithograph

Question
I believe I have an original Jean-Baptiste-Camille-Corot lithograph, "The Dance Of The Nymphs".  There is no signature nor a title, but I have identified it through his works.  The paper is not today's ply.  It is old and thick.
Is there any value?

Answer
Dear Betty,

I hope you are doing well. I checked Corot's auction records and could not find an example of your print, (out of over 1300 of his prints), ever coming up for auction. Most of his prints are engravings, but I found a few examples of his lithographs and their auction range was between $800-1500. This does not mean your print is in that range and it may be much less or much more. Without sales records I cannot give you more information. You may want to contact an auction house that handles fine art and get their opinion on originality and estimated value.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley