Fine Art/corot - lithograph

I believe I have an original Jean-Baptiste-Camille-Corot lithograph, "The Dance Of The Nymphs".  There is no signature nor a title, but I have identified it through his works.  The paper is not today's ply.  It is old and thick.
Is there any value?

Dear Betty,

I hope you are doing well. I checked Corot's auction records and could not find an example of your print, (out of over 1300 of his prints), ever coming up for auction. Most of his prints are engravings, but I found a few examples of his lithographs and their auction range was between $800-1500. This does not mean your print is in that range and it may be much less or much more. Without sales records I cannot give you more information. You may want to contact an auction house that handles fine art and get their opinion on originality and estimated value.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.