Fine Art/robert rauschenberg

i have a robert rauschenberg i believe poster not lithograph
it is signed rauschenberg 65 91/200 it has a photo of jfk over jfk mid right two indians botton right a drawing of two glasses bottom left the statue of liberty lower middle i'd love to know the name and approx. value it was given to me about 10 years ago and has a lot #135 $600.00 on back of frame probably purchased @ auction 20 to 30 years ago.Any help you can give me would be appreciated I've logged probably 16 hours on net to no avail. thanks

Hello Barbara,

Rauschenberg used JFK's image in 12 different silkscreens. There is a series called Retroactive that was released around the same time as yours, 1964- 1965, that has JFK in the collage. I have found a few of them, Retroactive I and II, but not yours based on your description. It would be helpful to have a photo as reference while looking through his work. If you wish to see one from this series; try searching using Rauschenberg Retroactive.

His silkscreens are highly prized and the auction market has them selling for 2-3 times the pre-auction estimate.

If you wish to send photos, please make sure they are clear and include a close up of the signature. Provide the dimensions as well.
You can email them to:

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.