Fine Art/Dali: El Cid etching

Question
Hello, I believe I have the same etching as you have discussed in a previous discussion thread, and I noticed another comment somewhere that referred to this as part of a restrike edition.  It is the El Cid with the authentication from Collectors Guild with the signature scrawled in the image, not in the margin on the bottom right.     
"...it sounds like you have one of the Collectors Guild 5 Spanish Immortal series.  If so, they are low end plate signed etchings. There were quite a few printed, I'd have to go back to my old notes and find info about the edition number you mentioned, but if it's Cervantes from the 5 Spanish Immortals, there are a large number of them out there."

I understand there are many like this out there, but wonder about the value, I see something similar selling on ebay for almost 400.  Are there certain charateristcs or quality that would make it worth in the range of 400-500 or less or more?  Thank you in advance!

Answer
The selling price is really up to the buyer and seller in this case. Because you have something that is not hand signed by Dali, the value is that of a collectable. We see collectable prints by a wide variety of well known artists selling for low $$ amounts. In most cases, under $400.00

Dan

Dan Twyman