Fine Art/David Palladini

Not sure if you would be able to answer this question, but I noticed another question & answer about David Palladini on this site.  I was quite taken back since I just found stored in my attic,  a large beautiful print, mounted on a wood frame, that I purchased back in the early 70's.  It is a large bull, dressed in armor,(the Astrological sign for Taurus), showing the dates April 21 - May 21.  It is painted in yellow and gray tones. The bull is facing to the right in profile, head slightly bent forward.  It's signed "Palladini" with no first name and the year 1969 appears after his name.  Could this be by David Palladini?  Is this worth hanging on to?  Does it have value?  I have no idea how much I paid for it back in my college days.  Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.

David Palladini is an American illustrator, best known for his Aquarian Tarot decks and children's book illustrations, especially his illustrations for The Girl Who Cried Flowers by Jane Yolen. His style is reminiscent of the Art Nouveau illustrations of Alfons Mucha and Aubrey Beardsley.

He illustrated the novel "The Eyes of the Dragon" by Stephen King, and "Beauty" by Robin McKinley (her first novel). "The Eyes of the Dragon" artwork was rendered in pencil and ink on Bienfeng velour paper.

This is a living artist. I have volumes of published artists guides, so I'll have to start looking at them to find info. I suspect the artist can be found. If you can track him down, you can get first hand info.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.