Fine Art/Help in Identifying this

unknown abstract painting &signature
unknown abstract paint  
Hello Mr. Twyman,
 I hope you can help us with this. My husband own this abstract painting and I am trying to find out something - anything - about it (other than the fact I like it [:-) It is old, and try as we might, neither of us can make heads nor tails of the signature. I bought this painting from a church sale, so we do not know any provenance. The back has an old paper on it with writing in pencil. It says  Frame design by LaDuce, Ft. Lauderdale (I think the spelling is correct on the name.) I have to enclose photos, but for some reason the browsw button is pulling up only old pictures. If you will give me your email address, I will send the photos to you immediatly.With all the hurricanes and tropical storms we have had pass through I am updating our homeowners insurance. I would like to know if this has any value. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Sincerely, Lisa Sigelbaum

These situations are almost impossible. You have an absract cubism style pastel that could be a replica, a reproduction, an original drawing? I spend the bulk of my time working with 20th Century masters works, so this is not familiar to me. Please post the same question with other experts here at allexperts and lets see if anyone recognizes it.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.