Fine Art/Jean Sariano print

Hi, I know this is not one of the masters, but because you have worked in printing,lithographs, and Jean Sariano does prints, I thought you may be able to help me. I have tryed looking online, but never to any success with this particular picture.

I am trying to find out something about a work he did in 1970 called, " Somethings about you."( the word Some and things are all one word and in pencil. It is a penciled number,104/125, and with his signature. It is dated 70 after his signature.

I like this print very much, it is very whimsical and has nice pastel colors, soft pink, a yellow, blue, green and brown, and primarily white embossed print. I have seen many of Sariano's other work, but can not find this print. What can you tell me about this particular work, or can you reccomend me to someone who can?
I appreciate your help. If you need a photo I can send one, but since it is a print, I know there are others,( not one of a kind. )If you need any other information, please let me know what you need.

My sincere gratitude,

Patricia Hawk-Smith

Your description of the way the title is written is consistent with other works by the same artist. I do not see that title listed, but I do have references to the artist in my published artists guides and I see a number of galleries selling the various works. You should contact one of them and go from there. Easy to find online.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.