Fine Art/Pablo Picasso " Pour Roby "

Question
Picasso " Pour Roby \'
Picasso " Pour Roby '  
This is a VERY similar question on this same topic that you answered previously. I will use that person's same words ::: " I own the above which has been
authenticated as an original ethching. The authentication is from a group identified as Societe de Verfication la Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris.
The etching was purchased years ago from The Collectors's Guild Ltd. in New York. Can such an authentication be considered legitimate for purposes of
selling this etching? "

Your answer : "The Collectors Guild is known for sending it's members hand signed and plate signed works by known artists like Dali ( note from John : in my
case Picasso ) . The artist you mentioned is well known in the art community, not so much a household name, but the work is good to own. The questions is,
do you have a low end print that was signed in the plate(printed signature), unsigned or was it signed by the artist? The collectors guild is known for all types,
quite a bit of what they had was low end. Any and all art with old paperwork has to be re-examined present day to be sure."

You have a sidebar comment that states : "If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take
hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images."

I would like to add some comments. Is mine a " low end print" ? And , I would like help finding a value for this piece. I have four images that would be helpful.
One is of the original " Authentication " from the Guild. The others a full frame with litho shot and one close-up of litho only. Can I get the email address for
the multiple image situation ?

I hope you can help. I would appreciate it. Thanks for considering my question. Sincerely , John.

Answer
You sent a pretty small image. Did you photograph as is or is your photograph in reverse? The image I have seen many times in the past is flipped the other way around?  Here are some details to get you started:

L'âge de soleil (Pour Roby)
Date: 1950
Medium: Etching on Marais paper, edition 1114
Dimension: 33 x 25,5 cm
etching, 1950, on Marais paper, from the book by Robert J. Godet, Paris.

You either have one of these prints or a replica(copy).
You will have to spend some $$ to find out. You can only trust a very few to authenticate a Picasso and they charge fees.

Dan

Dan Twyman