Fine Art/Painting by P. Haller

Question
I know you do this in your spare time and appreciate it.

I have an oil painting by P. Haller. The painting includes a description of the artist. Briefly, Austrian painter of mountains and landscapes born in Vienna near Vienna in 1911. It is a small painting landscape 13" x 16".

I'd like your permission to send you the snapshots of the painting and biography to see if it is 'valuable' or not.

thanks

Answer
The only listing I can find is in a book in a foriegn language. The artist is Fritz P. Haller? I collect some books in German and other languages and sometimes have them translated, but in this case, only the name is listed with some other artists names???

Dan

Dan Twyman